SAFETY AND CONVINIENCE
SAFE & SECURE PARK ENTRY
All persons will be required to pass through metal detection. Personal belongings such as purses, handbags, and other packages will be inspected by protective screening personnel. All weapons, including pocket knives of any length, firearms, chains or anything that may be construed as a weapon are prohibited inside the park.
Children separated from their parties are taken to Lost Parents. Personal paging is not permitted. Please pre-arrange a meeting time and place..
Some rides and attractions close during inclement weather. Other areas, such as theaters, restaurants, and shops, remain open. Pools and attractions at Hurricane Harbor will be closed during inclement weather (hard rain, lightning, etc.). No rain-checks or refunds are given.
RENTALS AND SERVICES
STROLLER & WHEELCHAIR RENTALS
Guest Relations (located at the Main Gate) offers Public Lockers, Wheelchair, Electric Wheelchair, Stroller Rentals and Assistive Listening Devices.
First Aid is located in DC Comics Plaza. Oral medications cannot be administered by First Aid. A variety of over-the-counter medications are available at LaClede's Mart in 1904 World's Fair, Villain's Cafe Gift Shop in DC Comics Plaza, Marquette's Market in Chouteau's Market and Hoods Goods in Britannia..
Located throughout the park including 1904 World's Fair, Britannia, Studio Backlot, Hurricane Harbor and Guest Relations.
BABY CARE CENTER
Located at Lost Parents with accommodations for feeding, bottle warming, diaper changing, etc. Changing facilities are also located in all women's and men's restrooms. Bottles may be warmed in most restaurants.
CREDIT CARDS/ CHECK CASHING
Master Card, Visa, American Express, and Discover are accepted at most restaurants and gift shops. Personal checks are accepted at Guest Relations ($50 maximum, subject to approval) with a valid driver's license and major credit card.
An air-conditioned kennel is located at the parking lot entrance. Pets are not allowed inside the park with the exception of assist dogs.
LOST & FOUND
Located at Guest Relations. Secure loose items before entering a ride - especially cell phones, hats and glasses. Six Flags cannot hold or be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Our attendants must give their full attention to operating their ride. It is often necessary to wait until the park closes to retrieve items from a ride area. Due to the terrain, some items may never be found.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
Access policies and information are available in a guidebook from Guest Relations.
Call ahead to (636) 938-4800 for park information regarding operating hours, concerts and more!
Guest Relations is located at the Main Gate and offers information regarding your stay in the park, including Assistive Listening Devices, Public Lockers, Wheelchair , Electric Wheelchair and Stroller Rental. Personal paging is not permitted. Please pre-arrange a meeting time and place.
If you leave the park and are planning to return the same day, you must get your hand stamped as you exit the front gate. Upon returning, enter through our Black Light turnstile to the far right hand side of the Front Gate.
Funbucks can be purchased with a credit card at Guest Relations and used like cash at most locations in the park.
Public telephones are located at most restrooms and in the front mall area.
WORLD'S FAIR GROVE
Home to private catered outings for 100 - 15,000 people and prearranged through our Group Sales Office. For information regarding services, special activities and special discounts, call Group Sales at (636) 938-5300.
For the safety of all our guests, some attractions have specific height, weight and health restrictions (including pregnancy and casts) that are strictly enforced. Please read all posted requirements and restrictions at the entrance of each attraction prior to waiting in line and participating. Restraining devices on some rides may prevent guests with certain body proportions from riding. If you wear eyeglasses and jewelry, they must be secured in order to participate in some attractions. (Eyeglasses and jewelry are not recommended in pools.) No running or diving is allowed.
HURRICANE HARBOR LIMITED CAPACITY
Due to limited capacity, Hurricane Harbor may not be available to all guests during peak times.
KID SWAP PROGRAM
Designed for groups, where everyone is not tall enough to ride!
1) Bring everyone through the line.
2) When preparing to board tell the Ride Attendant you are using the KID SWAP program.
3) Anyone not tall enough to ride can wait at the exit with an adult from your group.
4) After the first ride is done, one person may ride again with the adult who just waited!
Please help us keep the park clean by putting your trash in one of the 675 trash receptacles located in the park.
TIPS FOR FAMILY FUN
1. Call for park information and show schedule before your visit in order to take advantage of the best discounts and to plan for the activities you want to do most. For a special events, concerts and general park information call (636) 938-4800.
2. Plan your visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: Weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the months of April, May and September.
3. Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool evenings. Store it in lockers near the main gate.
4. No smoking. Six Flags is a smoke-free environment. Guests cannot smoke anywhere in the park except for the designated smoking areas.
5. Arrange a meeting place and time should your party become separated.
6. Stop by Stroller Rental if you need a stroller, wheelchair or electronic convenience vehicle. Come early, they're rented on a first-come, first-serve basis.
7. Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park's layout to help plan your day.
8. Also to help you plan your day, pick up a show schedule (available at all show facilities and Guest Relations).
9. Plan to start your day at attractions farthest from the main entrance. Also, ride your favorite rides when the park first opens or after 5 p.m.
10. Eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
11. Make sure children feel comfortable about a ride they are going on. Toddlers will especially like rides and attractions that are really "pint sized."